Thursday, July 25, 2013

of Yuna & One Ok Rock concerts!

Ohisashiburi minna! So far life wasn't that much of qualities, more of wastes i guess? Typical me lol. So i've been slacking off in my mindless days & insecurities instead of continuing to fix my life around though it's fasting month now + no new covers. Oh pledges -_- hehe fret not anyway i present you my most anticipated shows of 2013 by some of my biggest music influentials!



This would be the first time that i'll be attending her concert after all that fangirling on her since 2008. Can't resist orchestra though. Bought the RM100 stalls tix since im saving the rest of my pennies for the most waited act of the year down below :B






Need i explain this? I got doki doki-ed & went total insane for a week after i saw this announcement. Looking forward for this concert the most!! My emotional bonds towards this band is just too strong. The tickets are going to be on sale on 29/7. I've made my preparations beforehand now all that's left is to head on to the tickets war battlefield at 10 am. Will be going there with my cousin, Aqlan who is a fan as well (though not that as an avid as me :p). I actually aimed for the RM250 tix but RM200 is fine since Aqlan don't wanna separate haha. Tanoshi ni shite imasu!





No comments:

Post a Comment