Monday, October 7, 2019

Hello

Hello.

I'm intrigued that my last post on this not so personal blog was from 5 years ago. Now that it has been that long, I guess life's never still and everchanging. Trends died quickly, same goes with writing. I've pretty much forgot how writing never fails me when verbal communication does. It has been such an significant channel for general sanity. Writing in form of blogging, is just so much enjoyable than writing for assignments. In my current assignments, you need to write minimum 2500 words. If the essay is equal to an anime show, then that anime show would have a lot of useless filler episodes from just trying to spice up a monotonous storyline.

Kinda insane for a person who doesn't really enjoy writing formally.

I humbly admit that blogging or journaling gave me special sparks that fuels ideas & inspiration mostly for condemning and mundane storytelling. Obviously not everyone cared to be curious about you (me), yet alone feeling the curiosity.

Here's some interesting recap of ma laif :

  • Managed to graduate while slowly parting with everyone from college since 2016 - 2017
  • Took interest in film photography and local underground music scene but ain't that hardcore
  • Been jobless nearly a year after my first official job which I've quitted because i feel like i was giving away my life for that job
  • Music is just a hobby nowadays, far from career option
  • Ditching & parting with people that makes no sense in my life anymore
  • Been taking care of 2 generations of cat family (cat is life but they bite you)
  • Helped took care of a week newborn kitten that was found on Putrajaya roundabout road, and land a new job a week after (sleepless nights & my friend who found the cat is the proud owner)
  • Currently employed to make myself productive

Footnote :
I just care less and don't really mind meaningless things currently and i condemn people who doesn't show the same level of concern & appreciation as I am to them. Not that optimistic but not a pessimistic either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment